Material and information about 2022-2023 Education economics lecture of EPOG+ Master 2, given by Hugo Harari-Kermadec. Syllabus
- Global trends
- School choice see also the very recent paper on Toulouse experiment (in French)
- Institutionalism: Marxism and the French regulation
- Rankings and excellence in research
- Access to higher education, Human capital and tuition fees (and sequence analyses)
Students’ presentations: fill the framapad
- October 6: Sophie and Paolo; Otto Kyyrönen
- October 20: Laurena , João and Gabriel; Anika
- October 27: Jeff, Anđela and Nour; Juan Manuel; Juan José
Evaluation: each pair of student produces a written report, mainly a transcription of your oral presentation. The report is a short (6-10 pages), structured document, and can include images, tables or graphs used in the presentation, correctly referenced.
Deadline: November 14.